Data & Analytics Officer/Health Administrator
About the Job
This is a full-time position with the duty station in Baku
Health Administrator is accountable for the integrity of financial and analytical accounting for the Health programs while ensuring technical guidance is provided to the teams both at the field and coordination level. He oversees financial resources and administrative activities, such as office management, staff travel, and acts as the focal person for all Human Resources, Logistics, Communications, and Administration departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and adheres to the seven Fundamental Principles of the Organization;
- Understands and adheres to the Organization Code of Conduct;
- Understands the roles of the components of the Organization;
- Respects and observes staff regulations and security rules at all times;
- Represents the Organization in a professional, in an appropriate manner/way during activities, in meetings and in the field, and avoids any activity that may reflect negatively on the Organization’s image at all times;
- Develops and maintains a pleasant and conducive working environment with colleagues and line managers;
- Performs all duties with the highest level of confidentiality in the interest of the employees and the Organization;
a) DATA Management:
- The Health Data Entry Operator works all programmes of health with the MHPSS team (60%) and with the FA, HCiD & PHC (20%). And administrative work (20%) He/she sorts and enters data on PEARL; and MAD generate Dashboards using business analytics software (such as Tableau or Power BI) or Excel; contribute to data extraction for analysis and/or reporting and is responsible of health archives (according to the 5S method : Sort; Set in Order; Shine; Standardize; Sustain).
c) Allocation requests
- In relation with A2E SOs.
- Preparation of internal AoEs for all Health programs coordinate with the sub delegation on this.
- Attend AOE meetings on behalf of Health.
- Keep track of all AOEs.
- Inform field when AOE numbers change.
d) Budget and expenses follow up
- Support Health Co in making the yearly budget.
- Ensure regular follow up of the expenses and finances (Oasis…)
- Support the Health Co in financial files such as SITFIN.
- Generates quarterly analytical reviews on Health financial situation
- Support health team on the field, on request, for follow up of their budget, answers to specific admin / fin related questions related to their health programs.
e) Administrative Support
- Ensures necessary administrative work is implemented on time
- Ensures recording of all important documents, in the TS and in paper copy (MoU, Plan of Action, Minutes of Meetings etc.)
- Complies with all the administrative procedures linked to his work (financial, Time reporting, budget follow up, mapping of interlocutors data etc.)
- Keeps files up to date at all times (AoEs, budgets).
- Is the Health focal/entry point for the HR Department for all the resident HR related issues (Recruitment, HR Space, organigram)
- Review all official Organization health letters to make sure they are according to templates.
- Is responsible for cross-checking time reporting of Health department.
- Follows all arrivals of new health staff, ensure their welcome is organised (general briefing, accommodation…) and organise their health briefing.
- Requests IT material for health department such as cartridges for printer and copy machines…
- Focal point for communication department for field production books, calendars and dissemination material.
- Other activities as required.
- Accompanies HCo. To meetings and takes MoM.
f) Patient referrals
- Responsible for the tracking, coordination and communication of patient referral.
- Ensure complete and accurate registration including patients and their family members details.
- Assemble information concerning patient`s clinical background and referral needs.
- Scheduling patients ‘appointments to the doctor and provide appropriate information about clinic, date of consultation, Organization health program activities.
- Maintain accurate records and data of assistance provided by the Organization health department.
- Degree in Medicine or Nursing
- 3 years of clinical work experience, experience in computer literacy (excel, word, PP, data base and Microsoft office) and including patient referral systems in Azerbaijan.
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work setting in the humanitarian environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary plus benefits based on the Organization Compensation and Benefits framework.
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV