Sales and Application Engineer
Preliminary start date: Urgently
Duration of the contract: 1 year (will be prolonged each year)
Nationality : İndian
Other benefits: accommodation
Company location: 15th KM, Salyan Highway
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervising the sales team to improve its productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments;
- Ensure that customer calls, emails, and messages handled, customer queries answering, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events;
- Collaborating with other related departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently;
- Presenting the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible;
- In accordance with bid/estimate/quotation planning, ensures that inputs for editing activities are provided on time and according to established quality procedures;
- Provide required support to tendering & quoting staff for ensuring timely submission of tender/quotations before deadline;
- Collaborate with Business Development team in marketing researches;
- Working alongside the senior management to draw up strategies to increase customer base;o
- Make advisements to reach sales targets and realize necessary activities;
- Supervise the planning of sales forecasts and required resource allocation.
- Create an awareness of Company amongst clients and potential customers by providing information on product range and related services
- Maintaining existing customer base within the designated territory and explore new customer & vendor base.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through effective customer service, technical assistance & prompt after sales service.
- Provide technical (Engineering/Design) support for Gates E&S product range and applications.
- Report and document the activities carried out in line with the documentation requirements of the company.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable standards.
- Ensure processes and practices are benchmarked with international standards/regulations/codes.
- Monitor and report on QHSE compliance for sales and marketing activities.
- Coordinate actions with site engineering departments for specific technical requests
- Support sales team to specify product
- Optimize product costs by evaluating different scenarios
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs within assigned territories
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education to clients and representatives
- Be sure that all problems related to the technical parameters of products on the part of the client are resolved Sales Order and Delivery Note processing directly in the ERP systems.
- Time management skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Aptitude for customer relationship management;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- The ability to overcome multitask work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma in Mechanical
- 3 years or more experience in sales , 7 years or more experience in engineering;
- Extensive knowledge in hydraulic & pneumatic systems;
- Experienced in oil flushing and chemical process
- English independent user (Upper intermediate-B2).
- Experience in Oil &Gas industry;
How to applyYou are welcome to send your CV